Become an Education Partner
There are five levels of partnerships based on in-kind contributions: Education, Technology, Media, Reciprocity and Exhibition partners.
Education Partners are institutions, such as museums, science centres, etc., which contribute to developing educational products and activities at the ESO Supernova. Through the educational arrangement with partners we will create a win-win situation by joining forces to create powerful educational materials, meant to support our shared visions.
Partners will gain the following benefits:
- Business benefits
- 10% discount for renting the Void
- 30% discount for renting the seminar rooms
- 30% discount for private use of the planetarium
- Use of ESO's top archive of images and videos (many in up to Ultra HD resolution) for product presentations
- Employees and community benefits
- Invitation to special screenings 3 times
- 20% discount in the ESOshop
- Top Management benefits
- ESO infopack
- Visibility benefits
- Named chair in the Planetarium
- Logo in ESO Supernova Foyer on Partner Wall
- Your flyer in the picnic area
- Logo in ESO Supernova presentations
- Logo on ESO Supernova web site Partners pages
- Logo in ESO Supernova social media channel posts
- One ESO Supernova announcement about partnership (sent via newsletters, posted on social media etc.)
If you are interested in becoming our partner please contact us.
Current education partners
The Haus der Astronomie (HdA), literally "House of Astronomy", is a unique Centre for Astronomy Education and Outreach in Heidelberg, Germany. Their mission is to demonstrate to the public in general, and to young people in particular, the fascination of astronomy, and to further the communication between astronomers and their colleagues in other scientific disciplines.