Offer your class an unforgettable learning experience by signing up to one of our educational workshops. We offer workshops for six different grade levels, which can each be individually tailored to the level of your class.
- Our Home, Planet Earth — Investigate why we don’t fall off the Earth (Grade K)
- The Bright Side of the Moon — Discover the stories and the science behind lunar craters (Grade 1–2)
- Astronomical Clocks — Explore how the movement of the Sun, the Earth and the Moon leads to days, months and years (Grade 3–4)
- Catching Starlight — Reveal the workings of modern-day astronomical telescopes (Grade 5–7)
- Astronomy Across the Spectrum — Decipher the mysteries of the Universe with multi-wavelength astronomy (Grade 8–10)
- Seeing the Invisible — Discover the secrets of the dusty Universe with APEX and ALMA (Grade 11–13)
The workshop groups are limited to 30 students and take between 45 minutes and 1 hour 30 minutes. They must be prebooked.