Welcome Constellation partners!
Constellation partners contribute to keeping the ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre open for the public and free. Their contribution of 25 000 €/year is a direct investment in the community, allowing the organisation to offer an immersive and engaging experience with science and technology, inspiring coming generations to appreciate and understand the Universe around us and our planet. In return, Constellation partners enjoy a package of benefits, ranging from making use of the building for their projects and events to engaging with our visitors in meaningful ways. As part of the corporate partnership we also offer exclusive logo and brand exposure to our partners.
ESO enjoys a special status in Germany as an intergovernmental organisation. Donations to the ESO Supernova are therefore tax deductible in Germany. Similar tax deductions can be investigated on a case-by-case basis for other ESO Member States.
Constellation partners will gain the following yearly benefits:
- Business benefits
- 5% discount for renting the full building
- Special event in the Void at no renting cost 1 time
- Free use of the Void and exhibition for TV interviews etc. 3 times
- Free use of the seminar rooms 2 times
- Private use of planetarium for shows, own presentations, data visualisation etc. at no cost 3 times
- Director General table seating at the annual Banquet for 1 person
- Invitation to the Director General's Annual Partnership Banquet for 4 persons
- Use of ESO's top archive of images and videos (many in up to Ultra HD resolution) for product presentations
- Brand association with ESO and the right to use the ESO logo to mark the partnership with the ESO Supernova
- Employees and community benefits
- Invitation to special screenings 3 times
- 20% discount in the ESOshop
- Top Management benefits
- Receive a VIP plaque (once)
- Receive a VIP mounted image, signed by the Director General (once)
- ESO infopack
- Visibility benefits
- 1 infomercial segments on screens in Foyer
- Logo display in planetarium pre-show video
- Named chair in the Planetarium
- Logo in ESO Supernova Foyer on Partner Wall
- Logo on ESO Supernova web site front page
- Logo in ESO Supernova flyer
- Logo in ESO Supernova quarterly programme
- Logo in ESO Supernova presentations
- Logo on ESO Supernova newsletters
- Name in ESO Supernova press releases text under "More Information"
- Logo on ESO Supernova web site Partners pages
- Logo in ESO Supernova social media channel posts
- One ESO announcement and a corresponding ESO Supernova press release about partnership (sent via newsletters, posted on social media etc.)
If you are interested in becoming our partner please contact us.
Current constellation partners
Evans & Sutherland (www.es.com) provides Digistar 6, the world’s most advanced digital fulldome planetarium system. Digistar 6 combines fulldome video playback in 2D and 3D with the most comprehensive real time 3D digital astronomy package ever assembled, all within a powerful easy-to-use graphical user interface that makes creating shows more intuitive than ever. With the included capabilities of the Digistar Cloud Library (a resource for community content sharing), Domecasting (live broadcasting to planetariums), Show Builder (a powerful and intuitive way to build shows), the Digistar STEAM library (included content for science, technology, engineering, art, and math), and Ease of Use, the Difference is Digistar. Evans & Sutherland is also the world’s leading producer and distributor of digital fulldome shows. As a full-service system provider, E&S also offers Spitz domes, SciDome, hybrid planetarium systems and a full range of theater systems. E&S markets include planetariums, science centers, themed attraction venues, and premium large-format theaters. E&S products have been installed in over 1,300 theaters worldwide.