Become a Media Partner
There are five levels of partnerships based on in-kind contributions: Education, Technology, Media, Reciprocity and Exhibition partners.
Media Partners contribute by promoting the centre and its activities, and vice versa.
Through the reciprocity arrangement with partners we will create a win-win situation by cross-promoting activities. Media partners will gain the following benefits:
- Business benefits
- 10% discount for renting the Void
- Free use of the Void and exhibition for TV interviews etc. 3 times
- 10% discount for renting the seminar rooms
- 30% discount for private use of the planetarium
- Use of ESO's top archive of images and videos (many in up to Ultra HD resolution) for product presentations
- Employees and community benefits
- Exclusive/off-hours behind-the-scenes tour in exhibition for 5 persons
- Invitation to special screenings 3 times
- 20% discount in the ESOshop
- Top Management benefits
- Receive a VIP plaque (once)
- Receive a VIP mounted image, signed by the Director General (once)
- ESO infopack
- Visibility benefits
- 30s infomercial segment in the planetarium pre-show video
- Named chair in the Planetarium
- Logo in ESO Supernova Foyer on Partner Wall
- Your flyer in the picnic area
- Logo in ESO Supernova quarterly programme
- Logo in ESO Supernova presentations
- Logo on ESO Supernova web site Partners pages
- Logo in ESO Supernova social media channel posts
- One ESO Supernova announcement about partnership (sent via newsletters, posted on social media etc.)
If you are interested in becoming a partner please contact us.
Current media partners
HARVARD Engage! Communications is specialised in strategic brand and corporate communication for enterprises, organisations and brands in the area of technology, e-commerce, digital lifestyle and digital business. Following their motto “We love to work with people and brands that want to change the world” our clients are real innovative market leaders, game-changers and challengers, well-known brands, and dynamic medium-sized companies, as well as aspiring start-ups. Our services are based on our mission to “make technology personal” and the belief that every company has many good stories to tell. In view of a deep understanding of technology, business and markets, we work with data, insights and content among our influencer and media network. We bring this content to life by making technology personal — with people and emotions that attract attention, raise awareness and sharpen companies’ profiles. Since 1996, HARVARD is working in Munich for the German and international markets. Since January 2016, the HARVARD Engage! Communications GmbH is owner-operated and is a cooperation partner of the Chime Communications network, based in London with worldwide partners. More information: www.harvard.de
ARD-alpha is run by regional broadcaster Bayerischer Rundfunk and broadcasts nationally. ARD-alpha broadcasts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with programmes from Bayerischer Rundfunk, as well as from ARD and Austrian broadcaster ORF. ARD-alpha specialises in education and information, and was originally called BR-alpha.