Welcome Planet partners
Planet partnerships are an ideal way for smaller businesses to contribute to keeping the ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre open for the public and free. Their contribution of 5 000 €/year is a direct investment in the community, allowing the organisation to offer an immersive and engaging experience with science and technology, inspiring coming generations to appreciate and understand the Universe around us and our planet. In return, Planet partners enjoy several benefits, ranging from making use of the planetarium for their presentations to engaging with our visitors in meaningful ways. As part of the corporate partnership we also offer exclusive logo and brand exposure to our partners.
ESO enjoys a special status in Germany as an intergovernmental organisation. Donations to the ESO Supernova are therefore tax deductible in Germany. Similar tax deductions can be investigated on a case-by-case basis for other ESO Member States.
Planet partners will gain the following yearly benefits:
- Business benefits
- 10% discount for renting the Void
- Free use of the Void and exhibition for TV interviews etc. 1 time
- 25% discount for renting the seminar rooms
- Private use of planetarium for shows, own presentations, data visualisation etc. at no cost 1 time
- Invitation to the Director General's Annual Partnership Banquet for 1 person
- Use of ESO's top archive of images and videos (many in up to Ultra HD resolution) for product presentations
- Brand association with ESO and the right to use the ESO logo to mark the partnership with the ESO Supernova
- Employees and community benefits
- Invitation to special screenings 3 times
- 20% discount in the ESOshop
- Top Management benefits
- Receive a VIP plaque (once)
- Receive a VIP mounted image, signed by the Director General (once)
- ESO infopack
- Visibility benefits
- Logo in ESO Supernova Foyer on Partner Wall
- Logo in ESO Supernova quarterly programme
- Logo in ESO Supernova presentations
- Logo on ESO Supernova web site Partners pages
- Logo in ESO Supernova social media channel posts
- One ESO Supernova announcement about partnership (sent via newsletters, posted on social media etc.)
If you are interested in becoming our partner please contact us.
Current planet partners
The Energie-Wende-Garching (EWG) was founded in 2007 with the aim of making a pioneering contribution to the protection of nature and the environment. In the important field of heat supply, which makes up more than four-fifths of domestic energy consumption, EWG provides environmentally friendly and sustainable solutions based on district heating. EWG uses natural deep geothermal water as an energy source.