Tip of the iceberg

Less than 5% of the total mass/energy content of the Universe is in the form of familiar atoms and molecules. The remaining 95% consists of mysterious dark matter and dark energy.


design und mehr

Image Formats

Fullsize Original
546.3 KB
Large JPEG
230.8 KB
Screensize JPEG
48.0 KB